What is ADAPT
The Advanced Digital & Product Team (ADAPT) is pioneering Bain’s firm-wide efforts to meet unprecedented client demand for transformation with digital innovation and product solutions.
ADAPT’s team comprises world-class strategists, engineers, designers, and product managers. Every team member can be characterized as an “entrepreneurial builder”, as we inspire new ways of thinking and doing, create and help implement positive change, and disrupt the status quo both within Bain and for our clients so that they surpass preconceived limits. We embed with Bain’s existing strategy teams and work side-by-side client teams, providing expertise that delivers integrated outcomes to drive exceptional results.
Common stages of work include:
We work actively in agile, we co-create with our clients, and we aim to transfer capabilities to clients, leaving them more enabled than before. We hire for deep expertise, communications excellence, and authentic commitment to seeing our clients all the way through transformation and product adoption.
Job Description and Responsibilities
Joining ADAPT is an exciting opportunity to build a new and critical capability at Bain. You will work closely with the global ADAPT leadership and the regional Digital, IT, Advanced Analytics, and Results Delivery practice teams. You will be a member of Bain’s Technology and Analytics Group.
Your role as an Innovation Expert will be to lead and align multiple stakeholders in the digital transformation process. It will include the following responsibilities:
1. Deliver ADAPT contribution to client successfully (Client results)
2. Run the process of experience design/product development from ideation to launch, in collaboration with design and development leads and their teams; manage execution of solutions (Distinct/technical expertise, client results)
3. Build capabilities and skills of ADAPT team, Bain team, and client teams (Distinct expertise, Developing self and others)
4. Disseminate and deploy ADAPT at Bain internally (Distinct expertise, communications, stakeholder mgmt.)
5. Invest in building an inspired team, including global ADAPT team, client team, experts, and other stakeholders (Developing self and others)
6. Help to build/scale a new business: Ops, Talent, Systems (Sustainable business model)
Responsibilities in Detail:
The Innovation Expert role requires passion for transformation, an entrepreneurial spirit, product development experience, empathy, and technical aptitude.
The following are highly valued: