- 5+ years of experience in industrial engineering, operations research, or supply chain management
- Experience in Supply Chain advance analytics applications (e.g. Llamasoft, AnyLogic/Anylogistix, Kinaxis), a strong plus
- Industrial or research experience in combinatorial optimization modeling (particularly mixed integer programming) and heuristic algorithm development (such as genetic algorithm, simulated annealing, etc)
- Basic computer programming capability (C/C++,R, python, etc.)
- Ability to quickly pick up and apply complex technical skills
- Knowledge of probabilistic vs. deterministic methods and when to use each
- Extensive database and ETL experience a plus
- Strong abilities in problem definition and problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are a must
- Ability to work well with all levels within Bain and at client
- Must be able to discuss technical issues with a non-technical audience
- Must thrive in a fast paced environment and be able to work independently
- Travel required
Career Opportunity & Application Instructions
- The Advanced Analytics Group is a cohesive team providing support to consultants working for high profile clients throughout the world.
- The groups’ expertise is highly leveraged through focused efforts on hundreds of projects across a broad spectrum of applications and industries. Results and recommendations lead to strategic initiatives with huge impact on organization direction and success.