- 5-10 years of experience with primary market research and statistical analysis in a business, market research or social science environment without a Master’s Degree, or 3+ years’ experience with a Master’s Degree or PhD in statistics, math, economics, market research or related field
- Extensive experience with R, SPSS, or SAS
- Experience explaining and performing a variety of statistical and data mining techniques including: latent class segmentations, discrete choice/conjoint, multiple regression and logistic regressions, decision trees, and factor and correspondence/MDS analysis.
- Proficiency in machine learning techniques and data science tools (SQL, Python) is a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are a must.
- Must be able to discuss technical issues with a non-technical audience
- Must thrive in a fast paced environment and be able to work independently
- Some travel required
- Fluent in English
Qualified candidates should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com