Compensation Program Administration:
- Lead the annual compensation review process for Global/Regional Services employees worldwide; partner with Global/Regional/local HR and Finance teams to manage a well-run, data driven annual compensation review process including merit and bonus recommendations
- Apply compensation expertise to respond to complex compensation inquiries around compensation best practices, including bonus payouts, promotions, job changes, and market adjustments
- Play a key role in compensation benchmarking and annual market competitive analysis; make recommendations to support salary ranges and compensation decisions. Provide market benchmarks for sometimes unique and complex roles
- Participate in the completion of global salary surveys, make recommendations to ensure accurate benchmarking for new and existing roles with the objective of maximizing survey matches
- Identifies and recommends improvements to existing compensation processes
Partner with Talent Acquisition and HR business partners to provide advice, counsel and training on compensation programs and practices:
- Advise on complex job offers and internal job changes (e.g. promotions, transfers) across multiple geographies, factoring in external benchmarking data and internal equity
- Develop and maintain excel-based tools, reports and resources to support Global Talent Management team members in managing compensation for their client groups. Provide ad hoc support to address compensation request.
- With Manager, Global CSS Compensation & Analysis, develop communication and training materials for Global, Regional and local HR staff as needed for Bain’s compensation programs and policies
Responsible for the analysis, evaluation and classification of new and existing positions for the Global/Regional Services population:
- Play a key role in the design and upkeep of Bain’s Business Services job leveling program and related materials
- Regularly partner with HR business partners to research and evaluate jobs (new or re-defined) within global framework, ensuring consistent titling and quality job descriptions, accurately describing job responsibilities and requirements
- Conduct external benchmarking and internal equity reviews to recommend pay range assignments, confirm FLSA status, ensure title, job content and job description align with internal framework; May conduct benchmarking reviews for departments due to organization or business process changes
Supervise/coach an Experienced Compensation Analyst responsible for compensation analysis and support to Global/Regional Services employee worldwide.