As an SSC Training Liaison, you will work closely with the HR team in Bain’s local offices across North America to assign trainers and trainees for ongoing global training programs. Based in our Americas Shared Service Center (SSC) in Dallas, the role is to own the Liaison responsibilities for several specified offices. The role is deadline-driven and demands exceptional attention to detail and communication skills. Liaisons are expected to communicate clearly and effectively with employees at all levels with strong problem solving skills.
Regional HC Coordinators will comply with expected service levels. These service level indicators will be a key part of Regional HC Coordinator’s performance assessment. A strong sense of service is paramount for this position.
Regional Training Liaison HC Coordinators are expected to deliver with a high level of autonomy.
The Regional Training Liaison HC Coordinator will work remotely from the people he/she supports; therefore, excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to forge strong and successful working relationships without face-to-face interaction is essential. This role requires interactions with HR teams in supported offices. It also requires interactions with employees at all levels of seniority in local offices. Professionalism and strong communication skills are required.
This position will suit an intelligent and ambitious individual who is interested in developing a career within the HR administrative sphere. It should be seen as an opportunity to develop organizational skills in a dynamic, entrepreneurial, and professional environment. This role will also provide many learning opportunities for a hardworking team player who is motivated by consistently achieving high standards and results.
• Complete annual trainer and trainee projection process to provide accurate numerical estimates for each training program for upcoming year; team with local HR team and Global Training department to ensure estimates reflect people movement as well as hiring and promotion targets
• Team with Local HR team to conduct annual process soliciting interest from Consulting leadership team to assign trainers to each training session; send calendar holds, confirm details, and answer miscellaneous questions
• Use HRIS and reporting function to help determine trainer and trainee eligibility
• Maintain exhaustive and thorough list of trainer and trainee commitments for upcoming year to ensure follow-through
• Manage trainer and trainee session cancellations, swaps, and changes; escalate issues to local HR team and propose potential solutions
• Act as communicator between employees and Global Training department, specifically around session cancellations, swaps, and changes
• Manage ongoing communication with local HR and Staffing teams, local leadership team, and Global Training department to ensure proper information sharing and alignment on expectations
• Track ongoing trainer and trainee changes; utilize historic information to ensure employees at all levels are attending proper trainings at appropriate times and contributing as a trainer
• Create, assemble, and distribute training information to both participants and trainers; have rudimentary understanding of major Global Training policies and processes and communicate information to participants as needed
• Problem solve and elevate issues with proposed solutions to local HR team and leadership team as needed
• Team with other Training Liaisons to share best practices and resources as needed
• Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience is required
• 1-3 years of work experience, preferably in administrative HR roles
• Exceptional customer service, organization, interpersonal and communication skills
• Meticulous attention to detail necessary
• Comprehensive knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint is required
• Ability to manage high volume of information and fast paced environment
• Ability to problem solve independently and collaborate when necessary
• Ability to manage highly confidential information appropriately; ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Previous use of HRIS systems; Workday experience a plus
• Experience working in a demanding environment, preferably professional services