- Provide data science services to Bain case teams and clients worldwide. You will work with case teams to assess client demands and suggest data science methods that provide practical, value-added answers to the client and case teams.
- Develop solutions that bring critical insights to wide scale of different problems such as targeting customers and segmenting markets, product design, marketing optimization, demand forecasting and brand valuation, profit and price analyses, and fraud detection.
- Develop, prototype and test machine learning algorithms on data sets that can range from a few data points to billions.
- Apply machine learning and statistical techniques including regression models, decision trees, random forests, gradient boosting, support vector machines, clustering and topic models.
- Prepare various sources of data using data wrangling methods in Python, R and SQL, leveraging infrastructure including Cloud computing solutions and relational database enviroments
- Keep abreast of new and current statistical methodologies, machine learning and data wrangling techniques.
- Where appropriate, train other team members to support the use of data analytics tools and to expand the use of machine learning within Bain
- Combine domain expertise to perform feature engineering