The Senior Coordinator for Expert Vice President (EVP) and Partner Services is responsible for providing high-level service in support of many areas of EVP and Partner talent/HR needs. This role will support our Global Partner group as well as our newly established growing EVP program. We are looking for a team member who is able to help run the daily HR responsibilities of both groups while also pro-actively suggest improvements to operationalize best practices.
• Administer HR Operations for the global Partner/EVP group
o Administer all client background check process for EVP/Partners – pro-actively communicating with both the EVP/Partner and Local office leads
o Create employment verification communications for Global EVP/Partner.
o Support the Mobility programs for EVP/Partner
Maintaining Dashboards, researching vendors, managing the tax preparation relationship, auditing expenses
o Administer EVP/Partner benefit programs including but not limited to: physical reimbursement program, health club reimbursement, sabbatical and personal unpaid leave programs.
• Administer the day-to-day operations of our EVP talent management program, including but not limited to:
o Onboarding: Work with local office & global HR teams to confirm set-up once an offer is accepted and make sure the EVP is day 1 ready. Build onboarding plan with practice/capability leads. Update and maintain all trackers and distribution lists.
o Performance Review and feedback management: Manage feedback process to gather ongoing feedback on EVP’s development during case allocations and bi-annual reviews. Also handle the process for specifically timed feedback related to compensation planning and promotion windows. Manage and update review forms; deploy and track feedback.
o Staffing and utilization: Assist in creating v2.0 of our staffing dashboards; track and update all systems and dashboards with changes in staffing allocations and billings for EVPs. Manage the process for collecting data.
o Compensation: Coordinate with the Director, Talent Management to track and review compensation at key points in talent lifecycle (annual reviews, promotion windows).
• Work with appropriate HR team members across region to ensure processes are run effectively and EVP information related to onboarding, training, staffing, reviews, compensation, and PD are updated regularly in Bain’s HR systems
• Provides support to team in a variety of initiatives
• Minimum of 2-4 years of HR experience for a professional services firm is required
• Experience working with Senior Management and company leadership team members
• Excellent project management skills and customer service skills
• Experience organizing and executing performance review and compensation cycles strongly preferred
• Experience working in global matrixed environment strongly preferred
• Strong business acumen
• Outstanding interpersonal skills and strong written/verbal communication skills
• Ability to demonstrate good judgment and handle highly confidential information in a professional manner
• Experience working with HR systems (Workday knowledge a plus)
• Experience in working collaboratively in a cross-functional environment
• Bachelor’s Degree required