This role provides support across the full set of operations activities required to run the Core school department/team. Working closely with the Team Leader, Recruiting Operations and Sr. Manager, Recruiting Operations, this role will include the following:
- Participate actively in day to day global operations activities, including:
- Conduct core school budgeting process/ reviews (Fall) working with Team Lead, Recruiting Operations
- Support Fall MBA calendar planning to align interview and marketing dates across core schools and non-us regions
- Support end of season analysis for core schools (use knowledge gained to develop as an expert in MBA recruiting).
- Identify road blocks in current operations and work with recruiting teams and leadership to adjust operations accordingly
- Work with the Global Consultant Recruiting team to drive recruiting full potential across the global team
- Provide input on the full potential framework and opportunities for office/ school recruiting efforts
- Support the design and implementation of workshops, meetings, problem solving, and implementation sessions
- Support the implementation (directly and/or indirectly) of full potential initiatives
- Drive effective process to identify, track and connect with priority candidates and general recruits.
- Train critical stakeholders on process and ensure global implementation across offices and schools; address and raise issues as necessary
- Conduct end of season analysis on success with priority candidates and make adjustments to the criteria or process as necessary
- Work to drive global use of priority criteria and processes
- Work with Team Leader, Recruiting Operations to plan and execute the annual core school recruiter meeting and OCR training (held in August)
- Define agenda and provide training to group
- Use knowledge and expertise to effectively backfill and drive forward global recruiting efforts when job openings (school or office) put critical operations at risk
- Proactively use these opportunities to help bring schools/offices to full potential through on-site training and application of global processes
- Use these experiences to help identify operations gaps, road blocks and training needs
- Use expertise and experience to backfill the Team Leader (if/when needed), effectively leading and taking ownership of the TL’s responsibilities during such times.
Global Recruiter Training
The other major part of this role is to support the execution and strategy for building a world class global training program. This program impacts onboarding, recruiter engagement and retention across the global team. The role will work with recruiting leadership to ensure quality delivery of the current program and determine training need for the global team. The program will include ensuring we have in-person training and online training sessions.
- Determine training need at high level and general timing when most effective to deliver the training for new and seasoned recruiters
- Build out training calendar and monitor attendance using Avature
- Update and upgrade current content using real time adjustments to global processes
- Identify local office training needed to complement global training
- Identify and design train the trainer content for expert trainers to conduct training for global recruiters
- This will include subject matter experts and regional training leads.
- Create/update all training content
- Execute training plan and make real-time changes to ensure continuous improvements
- Proactively manage Recruiter mentor/colleague program, including mentor/mentee assignments