- 5-10 years of experience with statistical analysis and advanced analytics in a business environment without a Master’s Degree, or 3+ years’ experience with a Master’s Degree or Ph.D. in statistics, math, economics or engineering
- Extensive experience with SQL and either R or Python.
- Experience in wrangling with large databases (Terabytes) of structured and unstructured data (pictures, text, audio)
- Experience in machine learning algorithms and techniques like SVM, Random Forests, linear regression, ensemble learning, clustering
- Experience in applying advanced analytics and data science skills to answers business problems in the space of retail basket analysis, churn and fraud modelling, life time value calculations, root cause analysis, pricing optimizations, retail footprint optimization
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are a must
- Must be able to discuss technical issues with a non-technical audience
- Must thrive in a fast paced environment and be able to work independently
- Travel required
- Fluent in English and Arabic/Turkish (depending on location)
- Bayesian modelling
- GLM modelling
- Survival analysis
- Time series forecasting
- Familiarity with NoSQL data stores is a plus
- Familiarity with analyzing survey data
- Text analytics with NLP
Career Opportunity & Application Instructions
- The Advanced Analytics Group is a cohesive team providing support to consultants working for high profile clients throughout the world.
- The groups’ expertise is highly leveraged through focused efforts on hundreds of projects across a broad spectrum of applications and industries. Results and recommendations lead to strategic initiatives with huge impact on organization direction and success.